Jidyfly

Players being put into groups?

Question

When joining my server, it puts players in squads, so as an example, if i join first it puts me as the squad leader, and all other players get put into normal positions, but my character will send radio chat to them, spotting units etc. How do i stop that?

7 answers to this question

Its a bug in the engine that exile are waiting for BI to fix. Everyone gets put in the same group as there is a limit to how many groups there can be but the radio commands should be disabled. For now everyone has to make a group to stop it.

Also VON can get bugged at the moment but again its down to BI to fix

I think it's usually done in the description.ext (not 100% sure). From what I have read, there is a bug in the Arma engine causing it show either way. Hoping it gets fixed with the apex update.

Advertisement

So anyone who joins the server first will always have to start a party or everyone else will always hear him calling out crap on the radio? That doesn't sound right. 

Posted (edited)

Oh alright. How would i go about disabling the radio commands? If there is a way to do that.

Edited by Jidyfly

10 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

I think it's usually done in the description.ext (not 100% sure). From what I have read, there is a bug in the Arma engine causing it show either way. Hoping it gets fixed with the apex update.

Got it, thanks. 

Posted (edited)

You don't. This is intentional to prevent overloading from empty disbanded parties. Just start a party and the voices and chat go away.

Edited by oSoDirty

Advertisement