ApiStef

[SOLVED] please help install infiSTAR

11 posts in this topic

Ok i don't success to run my server with new infiSTAR on new Exile

All works great with Exile 9.6

I make update to 9.8 infistar no working, ok see and talk with infiStar creator > Must update InfiSTAR

Ok i done

Now i'm Exile 9.8 with infiSTAR v54 and no works..

 

I do a fresh install of Exile 9.8 no mods > Run OK

i add infistar > Server don't boot

i remove infistar > Server boot

 

Don't understand anything...

Any help or advice ?

Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you followed all the instructions for installing infistar - including updating the exili.ini file in extDB\sql_update_v2? There is a whitelisting part to add from infistar).

Also the database - have you updated that as well?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

have you tried adding infistar inside your @ExileServer/addons folder so this way it dont need to be on the commandline but if you are not sure hit me up ill help you so you dont stress to much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jungleNZ said:

Have you followed all the instructions for installing infistar - including updating the exili.ini file in extDB\sql_update_v2? There is a whitelisting part to add from infistar).

Also the database - have you updated that as well?

 

 

You don't need that one unless you are using infiSTAR's whitelist option.

Put the a3_infistar_what_ever_calles_exactly.pbo into @ExileServer/addons directory as hogansheroes said. Do tha edits in the mission file (check the readme) and you are good to go. If you are running with linux: lowercase the filenames.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all thx for all your replies.

Yes i'm on linux so i care about lowercase :-)

I made a3_infisitar_exile.pbo in my @exileserver/addons/

i done update DB and exile.ini (add lines at the bottom like explain)

i delete cfgremotexec in description.ext and add #include

I done like before (exile 9.6 and old infistar) but no works...

 

Thanks for your advice...any other thing to check ? My server is attacked by cheaters and i pray to have an infistar working for ban them

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ApiStef said:

Hi all thx for all your replies.

Yes i'm on linux so i care about lowercase :-)

I made a3_infisitar_exile.pbo in my @exileserver/addons/

i done update DB and exile.ini (add lines at the bottom like explain)

i delete cfgremotexec in description.ext and add #include

I done like before (exile 9.6 and old infistar) but no works...

 

Thanks for your advice...any other thing to check ? My server is attacked by cheaters and i pray to have an infistar working for ban them

Cheers

onething we dont like man is community of server owners stressing about hackers and wankers coming onto there server and being a big dick about it.

Us the community are here to help in anyway or form all you need to do mate is ask and we will be there to help.

P.S if you have a working mic and teamspeak that is a big help for starters.

hope to hear from you soon .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree...

Thanks for help my teamspeak is 91.121.5.54 or assoapi.fr

I'm on actually come on when u want :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ApiStef said:

i agree...

Thanks for help my teamspeak is 91.121.5.54 or assoapi.fr

I'm on actually come on when u want :-)

need your full ip address with port as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi i've just arrive to make infistar working...thanks 4 help !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.