xDaVIRUS

Looking for AI Base Attack Mod

8 posts in this topic

Hello, i recently acquired the VEMF mod, and it has the town invasion which i like, and the attack base, ive played on a server where when the base is attacked, you are notified, and the AI drop in from the sky from parachutes.. where can i get that mod?

Advertisement
3 hours ago, mojitoboy said:

check on the VEMF config...

I looked at the Mission file "baseattack" and it mentions paradroping AI in.. but dont see any settings in the config where it says paradop. Unless maybe i have an older version of the script.. Anywho the AI just spawn in, No warnings "Base under attack" or anything. Any idea?

Posted (edited)

run dms mission files and the a3_exile_occupation also but for base attack check the exile_vemf_reloaded config.cpp file to see where you went wrong also get latest version

Edited by hogansheroes

19 hours ago, xDaVIRUS said:

I looked at the Mission file "baseattack" and it mentions paradroping AI in.. but dont see any settings in the config where it says paradop. Unless maybe i have an older version of the script.. Anywho the AI just spawn in, No warnings "Base under attack" or anything. Any idea?

this is the current VEMF as I have it running on my server, paratroopers drop in when a person is near their territory flag, you can set how many but it warns the base is being attacked and has a mission win message when you killed them all.

On 7/10/2016 at 5:56 PM, red_ned said:

this is the current VEMF as I have it running on my server, paratroopers drop in when a person is near their territory flag, you can set how many but it warns the base is being attacked and has a mission win message when you killed them all.

For some reason it will not warn anyone for me, it just spawns the guys and starts attacking. havent changed anything with the scripts/config on base attacks

however it does say that the base attack "WORK IN PROGRESS" after it, is this the recent or is there a newer one?

Its in the vemf Mission System but its buggy like hell.  

Advertisement