Jidyfly

Player spawning in as dead

Question

I have a player on my server who keeps spawning in as a dead man, i can't teleport him or revive him at all. I read that i need to change something on for his account or characters? Where would can i find that file or is there a different fix for that?

4 answers to this question

I am pretty new to all this stuff so I hope this is what you are looking for.

In the database set his player damage to 0. This will spawn him back to his corpse position but he will be alive. I have seen where everytime he has tried to spawn in there will be a body there. Sometimes not. With the changes to poptabs, I would be concerned that he may dupe all the tabs on his corpse. Not even sure that its possible, but I thought I would warn you.

I don't know where i would do that, i'm not sure what database i would go into to change his player damage. I am still new to this as well and don't know where some of these files are.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Jidyfly said:

I don't know where i would do that, i'm not sure what database i would go into to change his player damage. I am still new to this as well and don't know where some of these files are.

Your MySQL database.

Are you on a host that gives you control panel access? If so I cannot help you.

Doesn't seem that i have that.

My server is being hosted yes, i have access to the FTP but i guess not access to that? I assume i would have to contact the server host company

Advertisement