rhammer2003

Issues with traders not taking money

Question

Hi All,

I have an issue with my traders not taking the money with any vehicle, doesn't matter if it is a vanilla exile vehicle or if it is an RHS vehicle, every-time I buy one the trader does not take the money but if I sell the vehicle the trader takes the money, I have tried several different InitPlayerLocal.sqf files all with the same results.

I have also tried this with a clean database as well. I could really use some help here.

Thanks

Rhammer

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rhammer2003 said:

I have tried several different InitPlayerLocal.sqf files all with the same results

Have you tried the default one? It works fine so any problems have to either be a edit you have done or conflicting scripts you have installed.

Have you checked your RPT log?

18 minutes ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

Have you tried the default one? It works fine so any problems have to either be a edit you have done or conflicting scripts you have installed.

Have you checked your RPT log?

am running napf so I can not run the default one.

as I said the trader does not charge for any vehicles, and when you sell a vehicle back to the trader he takes the money away from you instead of giving you the money.

Advertisement

Post your initplayerlocal.sqf and ill have a look but i dont think it will have anything to do with that file.

What other files have you edited?

33 minutes ago, rhammer2003 said:

am running napf so I can not run the default one.

as I said the trader does not charge for any vehicles, and when you sell a vehicle back to the trader he takes the money away from you instead of giving you the money.

I did some digging and found my problem, it was all due to a script I was running that was spawning the vehicles in a custom location.

thanks for your help and pointing me in the right direction.

Advertisement