• 0
brujo2222

Menu not opening up PLEASE HELP

Question

Posted (edited)

so ive installed everything and at first my server wouldn't start up and now my menu just wont open anyone have any ideas or can possible guide me on what I may have done wrong ?

Thank you !

Edited by brujo2222

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

  • 0
5 hours ago, brujo2222 said:

so ive installed everything and at first my server wouldn't start up and now my menu just wont open anyone have any ideas or can possible guide me on what I may have done wrong ?

Thank you !

Guessing you are talking about the infiSTAR menu when you press F1 not showing up.

Can you provide some RBT files/logs so we can see what is going on? There could be many reasons your menu won't show up.

*** Check the email you got from infiSTAR, there should be a link to the update site. Update your infiSTAR, this will insure that you get your e-mail and your UID implanted into your infiSTAR. This happened to me, and the main problem was that i had not go to the update site after i purchased"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

okay I'm kind of a noob do you have teamspeak or anything so that you could possibly guide me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
28 minutes ago, String_Relativity said:

Guessing you are talking about the infiSTAR menu when you press F1 not showing up.

Can you provide some RBT files/logs so we can see what is going on? There could be many reasons your menu won't show up.

*** Check the email you got from infiSTAR, there should be a link to the update site. Update your infiSTAR, this will insure that you get your e-mail and your UID implanted into your infiSTAR. This happened to me, and the main problem was that i had not go to the update site after i purchased"

do you think you can join ts35.gameservers.com:9395 please I would really apreaciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, brujo2222 said:

do you think you can join ts35.gameservers.com:9395 please I would really apreaciate it

I am on my own Teamspeak server, trying to sort out this damned potato update, can you please post your RBT file (usually found in A3DS)

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, String_Relativity said:

I am on my own Teamspeak server, trying to sort out this damned potato update, can you please post your RBT file (usually found in A3DS)

:)

I went in there and the txt files that are in there are blank and I don't really know what I might be looking for can you give me a certain name I should be looking for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 minutes ago, String_Relativity said:

I am on my own Teamspeak server, trying to sort out this damned potato update, can you please post your RBT file (usually found in A3DS)

:)

I found this

17:48:51 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features wont's be accessible!
17:48:52 Cannot register unknown string STR_MULTI_TITLE_OFFICIAL_SERVERS
17:48:52 Initializing stats manager.
17:48:52 Stats config disabled.
17:48:52 sessionID: 7a42f63b73ddfaebb039be6e567bb2b3221aff3c
ErrorMessage: File a3_infiSTAR_Exile\EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp, line 122: Config: 'a' encountered instead of ','
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, brujo2222 said:

I found this

17:48:51 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features wont's be accessible!
17:48:52 Cannot register unknown string STR_MULTI_TITLE_OFFICIAL_SERVERS
17:48:52 Initializing stats manager.
17:48:52 Stats config disabled.
17:48:52 sessionID: 7a42f63b73ddfaebb039be6e567bb2b3221aff3c
ErrorMessage: File a3_infiSTAR_Exile\EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp, line 122: Config: 'a' encountered instead of ','
 

ok so go into your infistar config file and look for a letter A that is at the end of a line where a , should be (probably near where u add your admins player ID)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, brujo2222 said:


17:48:52 sessionID: 7a42f63b73ddfaebb039be6e567bb2b3221aff3c
ErrorMessage: File a3_infiSTAR_Exile\EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp, line 122: Config: 'a' encountered instead of ','
 

Damned commas ( , )

Once you fix that mistake/typo, if it still doesn't work, please post more of the info! You found the correct RBT/LOG files too which is good. This files help me (and other very helpful people!) to find out how we can better provide advice!

After updating infiSTAR it should work right out of the box with 1 admin registered (you). So backtrack to other things you edited and make sure there are no typos.

Good luck ! Keep us posted!

 

Edit: If using host provider -- your GamePanel should come with a WebConsole/Log Viewer, i would recommend checking that ASAP everytime you turn on your server after making changes!

Edited by String_Relativity
Information corrections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.