youraveragebrit

Stuck with Loading...

Question

On every exile server I get Loading... with a random picture in the middle of a grey background with static particles with the exile mod link at the top right, I know that its not a case of waiting a while for it to load because there are no custom server messages on the screen and everything is static, I have verified all of my installed mods as well as the arma 3 files, please help

5 answers to this question

Stuck on loading map....

8 minutes ago, Flow said:

Stuck on loading map....

that's the one, any fix? in plain words since ive never dealt with this stuff before

Advertisement

I guess it is because of an error in the server side mission file. Guess we have to wait for the devs

14 hours ago, youraveragebrit said:

On every exile server I get Loading... with a random picture in the middle of a grey background with static particles with the exile mod link at the top right, I know that its not a case of waiting a while for it to load because there are no custom server messages on the screen and everything is static, I have verified all of my installed mods as well as the arma 3 files, please help

Was this after you updated to potato? If yes I'd say make sure all files are vanilla n there isn't any overwrites,  if that doesn't work ,I'd say n can guarantee it's the Db table, there's no table, had same issue first time installation, to fix this check MySQL Db u downloaded with update and run most current sql on your table, hope this fixes ur problem 

Get the newest client files from uk mirror or the torrent one. The other ones seem broken atm (not confirmed but highly doubted). Maybe also a few server owners have those broken or old files. Don't know. You can try to join gtc or whatever they are called. you can spawn fine there. You can also try to join mine but you will ne ryanzombies latest version. info -> pixelkiller.de

Advertisement