wirenutvv

Looking to pay an exile server expert.

13 posts in this topic

I am looking for that guy who lives in his mothers basement and uses Christmas lights for mood lighting. The last server I ran and programmed was a long time ago. I am looking for someone to tutor me in all the ins and outs of playing exile to this point, where to rent a server, settting up anti hack, getting a working server for tanoa PVE up and usable, I also want to see rz infection and ryans zombies up and useable and keep the rest of the server minimal while adjust things like respect, level of difficulty ai missions etc. ... so if your out of mountain dew and hot pockets give me a buzz and empty my pockets.

1 person likes this

Hey @wirenutvv

Looking to start your own huh?
Sorry for the issues on my server, but I'd be willing to help.
Not looking for payment though, you already have a host picked out?

Advertisement

@Malankore

I don't have anything picked out, I am open to just about everything.  My issue is there are problems in the direction the 2 servers available to me are taking that I think rob the essence of the game. One server gives out poptabs for real money and has way too many 3rd party mod on overkill, the other seems to have issues holding memory placments of things you buy and that doesn't help either. I came from a different survival sandbox community and I think if I can merge the good points of both it can be a pretty fun server. You can hit me up in steam or skype, its on my profile

Hey bro, what do you need done? I have some spare time and i can build yours. PM me!:P

iam looking for some one that can help my with install some ai mission i can donate small fee for the help

31 minutes ago, djhspd said:

iam looking for some one that can help my with install some ai mission i can donate small fee for the help

Sure PM me

I paid 250.00 plus rental plus infinstar license. This game is worth every cent. Similar game people pay that just for stupid skin crates in a broken game with nothing but lies from developers. They even banned me off their forum for "nothing to contribute". this forum and the devs actually listen to their fans, invest oodles of their own time, hell they even answered me on facebook when I sent a message. I have never even played arma 3, So sick of war shooters.  The community is tight lipped, like a gem you need to find on your own. I am so glad I did.

I also need help setting up a rented vilayer A3 Exile server from ground up.  Will pay for help.

To be quite honest with you guys, if you find the guides that are floating around these forums too difficult to follow (they aren't), perhaps you should try setting up a server on your own PC first. Most scripts have detailed instructions and are easy to follow. Practice setting up a local server on your own PC before you spend money to host with a GSP. If you have to pay someone to set up the server what makes you think you have the knowledge and experience to make it unique enough to attract players?

1 person likes this

Advertisement