Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JokerJ

Stuck on Loading Map

Question

Every server i try joining i get into the exile loading, but then it freezes on Loading map. I check my task manager and say that its still running so its not frozen. Any info or help would be great

8 answers to this question

exile was just updated .. to 1.0 .. hard to find server just yet .. but they are there.. no probs with 1.0 so far

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, JokerJ said:

Every server i try joining i get into the exile loading, but then it freezes on Loading map. I check my task manager and say that its still running so its not frozen. Any info or help would be great

Try updating Arma 3 itsself, I just checked it and it says there is a 4.4 gig update... not sure if it's the solution we're looking for yet but it seems likely.

Edited by Higzee

Advertisement

As far as i can say that should be a config problem of the server, not your client. Had that also with my server and others. But a few where fine. After using official Tanoa mission file now everything is fine. So give it a try

On 7/12/2016 at 3:29 PM, Flow said:

As far as i can say that should be a config problem of the server, not your client. Had that also with my server and others. But a few where fine. After using official Tanoa mission file now everything is fine. So give it a try

I Recently Made a server and only encountered this problem when i installed infistar. anyone have a idea what part of the config causes this issue? (im using the offical tanoa mission.)

i had that issue, i was still subscribing to arma3 dev. turned that off and i could log in.

Advertisement