Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riddler251

Traders were working, now they are not?

4 posts in this topic

So before the update today my traders would sell/buy stuff just fine. After the update, the traders spawn in, I get the option to purchase, but they don't take my money or give me the items. Best example is the waste dump, my vehicle will show up to sell it, but when I do it doesn't sell the vehicle, same for the cargo.I am afraid I might have tweaked something wrong or did the trader code change?

6 hours ago, riddler251 said:

So before the update today my traders would sell/buy stuff just fine. After the update, the traders spawn in, I get the option to purchase, but they don't take my money or give me the items. Best example is the waste dump, my vehicle will show up to sell it, but when I do it doesn't sell the vehicle, same for the cargo.I am afraid I might have tweaked something wrong or did the trader code change?

Traders have been changed since 0.9.8. Maybe you take a look into the original files and compare them.

Advertisement

The traders have not changed between 0.9.8 and 1.0. When 0.9.8 was released, an additional line was added to each trader entry but if you had them working with 0.9.8, then there shouldn't be any changes needed.

Advertisement