TheHoff_GGA

Loading into Game Issue

Question

Hey there everyone!

I am stumped with this exile mod/server setup. My situation is I can't load into the game it almost seems like the mission does not load up. I went ahead and did a clean install and followed the guide provided for the 0.9.8 install. I am using a dedicated machine to host the server. I get stuck on either "Waiting for Server to Load" or it skips that and loads me in as a corpse I believe because all I see is the ground and some grass and what not and do not have the ability to respawn. 

Just remember everything is clean install. Fresh database, mission folder, BE, etc. using the Exile Server 1.0.0 download. I have made sure it connects to the database, RCON works, and so forth. 

Obviously I am missing something but I can't find it. Any help would be glorious. I don't even get to the lobby. Would like to get this working. Let me know if you need any files or whatever and I will provide you with whatever you need.

Thank you in advance for the help!  

5 answers to this question

Any help on this would be super awesome :P. Im open to trying just about anything so I can get this to work. I havent even modded exile yet. Not going to add anything until I can get this to work. 

2 hours ago, TheHoff_GGA said:

Any help on this would be super awesome :P. Im open to trying just about anything so I can get this to work. I havent even modded exile yet. Not going to add anything until I can get this to work. 

Im haveing same problem hope someone Can help

1 person likes this

Advertisement

ok guys what help are you after and i sent both of you a message

On 7/14/2016 at 6:36 PM, hogansheroes said:

ok guys what help are you after and i sent both of you a message

Just trying to load into my server. Gets stuck at the following screen then eventually error / times out

waiting_load.png

is your server correctly running also has it been updated to 1.62 and whats your rpt files 

Advertisement