[TWG]Alex

1.0.0 CRC Fail in .pbo

Question

Posted (edited)

HI,

I've download 7 times "potato Client", 

but when I extract Files there are CRC error :

!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_brdm.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_hmmw.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_lada.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_lrc.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_suvarm_a3.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_suv_a3.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_tractor.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uaz.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uh1h.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_ural.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_v3s.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_vwgolf.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_weapons.pbo. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\@Exile-1.0.0.zip: CRC failed in @Exile\addons\gnt_c185.pbo. The file is corrupt

Is normal????

I've try to download it from all link ....

All my Friend some problem.

TY

Edited by [TWG]Alex

1 answer to this question

I am not sure which of the domains is the new one but it's both owned by the same person and he's also the one who has created that launcher.

It's really nice to use, it automatically downloads you any mod you need to join a selected server. So I can really just recommend you to use that one :)

Oh and the files are just fine when downloading with it

http://a3launcher.com/

http://a3.launcher.eu/download

Advertisement