Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DominoDown

1.0.0 Potato with Infistar

Question

Who HAS been able to run infistar v0054 with the 1.0.0 update? If you are, did you do anything different with your infistar config?

I'm in the group that cannot. From the rpt it looks like Infistar starts up just fine, then it says the "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp in your MPmission is NOT UPDATED  ". I just downloaded the zip off infistar yesterday. Prior to 1.0.0 update. I was able to use admin menu. Now I cannot.

3 answers to this question

Don't forget to edit your Description.ext to include infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp 

23 minutes ago, GolovaRaoul said:

Don't forget to edit your Description.ext to include infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp 

Thanks, I found a similar response to on another thread about this issue. I've got a support ticket in now with GTX to hopefully fix this.

7 hours ago, DominoDown said:

Thanks, I found a similar response to on another thread about this issue. I've got a support ticket in now with GTX to hopefully fix this.

You could post your rpt here,. but first be sure password in ur infistar config is same as server config pass..it's the problem in most cases...

Advertisement