Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adventurer_2015

Exile mod

8 posts in this topic

My server is not showing in the A3Launcer was yesterday but host havoc had an update and we had to wipe our whole server. But now i don't seem to be able to find the Mod on steam to sub to. Could i ask someone to link me to the steam workshop with the potato exile please so i can get rid of A3L. Thanks in advance.

Exile will not be available on the Steam workshop. IIRC it's never been available there.

Advertisement

Thought that's where you sub to it? for the use of the mod on arma 3? i had it before just cant find it now.

You more than likely had it from A3Launcher or from downloading it directly from the site.

It was never on Steam workshop and never will be. People who add it will get a DMCA and have it shut down. Valve screws over developers :P

2 people like this

I have had a discussion with 3 of my mates and we all got it from there last year. i have 1000 hours on arma and 200 of them will be on exile. We only just started using A£ launcher when we got our own server.  so it was 100% on there.

20 minutes ago, Adventurer_2015 said:

I have had a discussion with 3 of my mates and we all got it from there last year. i have 1000 hours on arma and 200 of them will be on exile. We only just started using A£ launcher when we got our own server.  so it was 100% on there.

Well its gone now since we do check pretty regularly to have it removed. Its available from A3launcher and our website.

But i keep getting kicked from my own server. TCA? this is from me downloading your version.

Advertisement