Crazy Mike

Adding too many things to the traders at once?

7 posts in this topic

Pretty new to this just setup a base Exile server last night put the cup mods on no problem put some of the weapons in the trader and priced them no problem, so then i do all the rest at once and pretty damn meticulous as to not screw something up look over it and everything is identical so i boot up the server and get stuck in Loading Map, figured something was messed up so I went back to a backup i made with only a few cup weapons in the trader and did maybe 1-5 per time and its been going smooth so far, at maybe 20 now which is far from done so i backup again and do the rest at once, then once again, Loading Map with no bar at the top to actually signify loading... Got pissed so I threw that to the side and grabbed MAS weapons, and literally the same thing happened, loaded either too many at once or something, so the server refuses to load the map for me to get in.

Am i doing anything wrong?:l

obviously am but i literally cant think of anything that would mess the mission file up so it doesn't load, pls help

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

dont even have one being made :l

user appdata local a3 = nothing

i was kidding and found it:

http://pastebin.com/cdXQ06yk

a few lines look like somethings wrong but i really dont know what to look for at all

Edited by Crazy Mike

Looking in your RPT there is a couple of lines that will be the problem

20:43:49 Warning Message: File mpmissions\Exile.Tanoa\config.cpp, line 1949: /CfgExileArsenal/: 'C' encountered instead of '{'
20:43:49 Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
20:43:49 Mission Exile.Tanoa: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

Your config.cpp file will have a error in it. Have a look around line 1949. You will be missing a { } or ; im guessing. If you want post your config file and ill have a look.

Not sure what its saying about descriptions.ext, again if you want post it and ill have a look at it.

i cant see anything wrong. Not saying there isnt just i cant spot it. It is 4am mind so it might slap me in the face tomorrow lol.

1 person likes this

yea i get you, i ended up just grabbing a list and putting it in then repricing every item, definatly worked out much better :^), thanks for the help guys

Advertisement