Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Serge Byakov

mod Starting a new server - would like some info on mods!

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

A friend and I are starting an Exile server via GTXGaming. So far we have implemented the DMS missions mod; and that is it.

Some things that we would like to include are:

• Status bar at the bottom like it appears on many servers
  • starting money (10k)
  • make the DMS missions mod AI a tad bit easier

If anyone could please point us in the right direction to get these done -- it would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you all!:D:D

Starting money is done through the database, you change the default value for 'money' to the amount you want, in your case 10k. Config files in DMS missions, the way it works is there are 4 or 5 difficulties, easy, moderate, difficult, hard and so on. It's set up to randomly choose between those, I forget where exactly it is but its in the config files. Status bar I think was an epoch mod converted, I dont know where you can find that.

Advertisement

Starting money is done through the database, you change the default value for 'money' to the amount you want, in your case 10k. Config files in DMS missions, the way it works is there are 4 or 5 difficulties, easy, moderate, difficult, hard and so on. It's set up to randomly choose between those, I forget where exactly it is but its in the config files. Status bar I think was an epoch mod converted, I dont know where you can find that.

Thanks for that info! Where can I find the database for the money editing?

Thanks for that info! Where can I find the database for the money editing?

Do you have access to phpmyadmin?

if you have gtx and have a gaming server ypu can download nav cat to your pc and in the control panel should be icon for get database login and then just use isp an port an username an it should connect in navicat

if you have gtx and have a gaming server ypu can download nav cat to your pc and in the control panel should be icon for get database login and then just use isp an port an username an it should connect in navicat

thank you!! ill try this asap

Advertisement