dekela

infiSTAR kicks with APEX

7 posts in this topic

Since the release of APex, i have been getting the following entries in my hacklog.

15-07-2016 21:54:29 infiSTAR.de | 0h 54min | playerName(playerUID) | ctrlText 101: \A3\Data_F_Exp\Logos\arma3_exp_logo_ca.paa [FPS: 37.5587|THREADS: 56] (v0239)

This happens when a player without apex, picks up an apex weapon. They also get kicked from the server. I believe its from arma trying to put the cross pattern on the players screen when trying to use the dlc, like with marksman dlc. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

53 minutes ago, dekela said:

Since the release of APex, i have been getting the following entries in my hacklog.

15-07-2016 21:54:29 infiSTAR.de | 0h 54min | playerName(playerUID) | ctrlText 101: \A3\Data_F_Exp\Logos\arma3_exp_logo_ca.paa [FPS: 37.5587|THREADS: 56] (v0239)

This happens when a player without apex, picks up an apex weapon. They also get kicked from the server. I believe its from arma trying to put the cross pattern on the players screen when trying to use the dlc, like with marksman dlc. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Have you tried making an exception for that in the AH_Config?

Advertisement
26 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

Have you tried making an exception for that in the AH_Config?

no, i have absolutely no idea how to

23 minutes ago, dekela said:

no, i have absolutely no idea how to

I can't remember off the top of my head, have a read through of some of the blacklisted displays and give it a go. I can also take a look when I get back from work.

1 person likes this

i added ctrlText to the whitelist as below but still get the kicks

_badVarWhitelist =
[
	'cba_diagnostic_fnc_initextendeddebug','ace_interact_menu_fnc_renderselector','ctrlText'
];

Advertisement