Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riddler251

[SOLVED] Increase number of Items spawned at loot location

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok, I saw this somewhere in my configs about a week ago, but I have been looking for a couple hours now and cannot find it again. What I am looking for it not the loot tables or the loot spawn locations, I have those defined. What I am looking for is how to increase the number of those locations in each building can spawn loot and how many loot items can spawn in each location.

So basically what I am trying to do is increase, likely by 1, the number of items that can spawn in a loot location: i.e. a spot can spawn 1 item so it spawns a rifle and its ammo, I want it to spawn 2 rifles and their ammo.

Thanks for the help in advance, all I really need to know is which file I find it in. I have checked my mission.pbo and I have checked my exile_server_config.pbo quite thoroughly.

Edited by riddler251
solved

Sorry, found it almost instantly after I posted this. I guess I didn't check my mission.pbo well enough. Saw it by chance in the config.cpp... Thanks neways.

Advertisement
39 minutes ago, riddler251 said:

Sorry, found it almost instantly after I posted this. I guess I didn't check my mission.pbo well enough. Saw it by chance in the config.cpp... Thanks neways.

Can you change the title of this thread to have [SOLVED] in front of the name? 

Advertisement