Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr_Americanto

hamachi Trying to make a exile server with Hamachi

Question

Ok here we go. I was trying to make a server for about 3 days now, and then when I heard I had to port forward I cried a little bit inside because I knew that the routers I currently own do not support UPNP or porforwarding. (Trust me I have looked for weeks and so did my brother). Which made me decide I will just use Hamachi because I have used it for a while. So, I added all the files I had from the times I tried (The times I would have needed to port forward), and then start the arma3server.exe with TADST dedicated server tool, just so I could have a lan sever set up. And it surprisingly worked! but when I shut it down to actually select a MPmission I selected exile.altis and went ahead. It took me ahead in the server but when I was loading in I was prompted with this

d238d968b4.jpg

and in the console it reads this

3cefd598db.png

Idk what to do i will also give the biggest rpt I could find thank you for reading this long peace of work. Plz halp :)
http://puu.sh/q4p31/aadda00646.rpt

PS: I have honestly looked everywhere and I cant find a video or discussion that helps with this (I looked for 2 days).

10 answers to this question

Hi bud

This error only comes up when you forgot to have tbmalloc.dll in your server folder ¬¬

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Akku said:

Hi bud

This error only comes up when you forgot to have tbmalloc.dll in your server folder ¬¬

ok umm now I have a different problem, it still says what it did before I added the file but without the top loading bar. I tried it again but with battleye enabled but I had gotten this right before the server shut off automaticly 
abe2a4e4ef.png

I Also want to thank you so much for the quick response, I asked a youtuber I watched earlier and he responded every 12 hours and it kinda was annoying. (BTW your picture is giving me nastalgia :D) heres the rpt of the time from when i just tried starting the server with the dll and battleye as you can see above.
http://puu.sh/q4vCv/b19e2e597e.rpt

btw thx 4 helping me :DD

Ps It didn't work without battle eye either :(

Edited by Mr_Americanto

Advertisement
MySQL connection error!"
"ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."

So can you post extDB logs 

7 hours ago, Akku said:

MySQL connection error!"
"ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."

So can you post extDB logs 

I wont be home for like 4 hours but when im back I will see what you had written. (I have a discord you can join that maybe could help better).

but here is the file -

http://puu.sh/q4TVo/25fde69933.log

btw thx so much for the halp like I said last time :^)

Error: Connection attempt failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1'

check your extdb config as you are not able to connect the database check ip username and password there

32 minutes ago, Akku said:

Error: Connection attempt failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1'

check your extdb config as you are not able to connect the database check ip username and password there

Once again thank you! So this is getting pretty hard for a nub scrub to do (Which is myself) so if can it would be strongly helpful of you could join my discord when possible. You don't need to make an account just type your name in. I am sure you know this already. This will only work for one day

https://discord.gg/rwE6g

But until then I would like to tell you I had found the exDB and have changed the username and password to the login of what I use to get in the file via SQL Workbench.

Do you use TS3 have send you details in PM 

HEY i got it fixed. I feel so dumb... it was that the MySQL57 was turned off and thats why it wasn't connecting. Good thing to keep in mind though.
20ee93e993.png

turned it on and the server works like a dream! just have to install mods though :(

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Mr_Americanto said:

HEY i got it fixed. I feel so dumb... it was that the MySQL57 was turned off and thats why it wasn't connecting. Good thing to keep in mind though.
20ee93e993.png

turned it on and the server works like a dream! just have to install mods though :(

Advertisement