chunky

banning issue

Question

hey guys I'm owner of a new server but me as a owner keeps getting banned for no reason ban don't show up in log or even tell me why i get banned I had fixed this ones and issue come up again so I'm un Shure what to do at this point ok so iv read all bout this banning issue and every fix I try dose not work iv cheeked all my file reinstalled everything even added my uid to admin config and still randomly get banned if any of you could help would be nice

thank you chunky

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, chunky said:

hey guys I'm owner of a new server but me as a owner keeps getting banned for no reason ban don't show up in log or even tell me why i get banned I had fixed this ones and issue come up again so I'm un Shure what to do at this point ok so iv read all bout this banning issue and every fix I try dose not work iv cheeked all my file reinstalled everything even added my uid to admin config and still randomly get banned if any of you could help would be nice

thank you chunky

check your ExileServer Config.cfg

onUnsignedData                         = "kick (_this select 0)";    
onHackedData                         = "kick (_this select 0)";
onDifferentData                     = "kick (_this select 0)";

in the download it says OnHackedData =" Ban(_this select 0)"; and verifiy your client files on both your server and your pc.

iv have cheked my fils throuw steam and iv just looked at my config file and it all set to how you have it there already

Advertisement
32 minutes ago, Zeito said:

check your ExileServer Config.cfg

onUnsignedData                         = "kick (_this select 0)";    
onHackedData                         = "kick (_this select 0)";
onDifferentData                     = "kick (_this select 0)";

in the download it says OnHackedData =" Ban(_this select 0)"; and verifiy your client files on both your server and your pc.

iv have cheked my fils throuw steam and iv just looked at my config file and it all set to how you have it there already

Have you, by any chance, used the new 3DEN editor? If so, remove the 2 files you added to the @exile/addons folder on your client. 

Advertisement