Dougie Dayz

Chopper Blows up after restart

Question

After the server restarts and comes back up, chopper is in flames.  havn't noticed vehicles how can i resolve this issue

1 person likes this

7 answers to this question

i know since arma 2 u cant parking ur helis on wood ground. in a3 its fixed but not 100% its can exploding anytime. 

idk where ur heli stand . how often its happend ,wich map, wich heli, ec.ec.

if u just say : my heli explodet /no one can help u realy . 

Its exile Chernarus arma3, and it was in the middle of a open flat field, also some of my AI are spawning in dead or hurt

Advertisement

I can confirm...for me it happened exile 1.0.0 on altis map...one taru also in a open field and one van in a base on the new construction cement floor.

I notice the vehicles flipping a little bit after i joined server...after some days  explosions happened

I notice that the construction items after joining myself sometimes standing crazy in the air or across in the area...maybe thats the reason the vehicles exploded cause ther constructions destroying them!?!?! :(

1 hour ago, ~EL BARTO~ said:

I notice that the construction items after joining myself sometimes standing crazy in the air or across in the area...maybe thats the reason the vehicles exploded cause ther constructions destroying them!?!?! :(

Once i seen my constructions spawn in rotated lol i dont know why but some of them do that

Advertisement