Metalman10

Loosing Map On Respawn!

Question

Hello @Eichi eariler someone asked the devs about the bug with maps despawning when you respawn. I myself have seen this issue. I have been on other servers and also seen it. Im not sure what might be causing such issues. Iv double checked my files did a fresh install and still had the issue. It doesnt happen all the time. Only sometimes. Maybe we can help crack down the bug causing this?

4 answers to this question

Hm... what could cause this then? I have killed myself on my local server and our development server and I always had a map on me? :( 

On 19.7.2016 at 11:17 PM, Metalman10 said:

Hello @Eichi eariler someone asked the devs about the bug with maps despawning when you respawn. I myself have seen this issue. I have been on other servers and also seen it. Im not sure what might be causing such issues. Iv double checked my files did a fresh install and still had the issue. It doesnt happen all the time. Only sometimes. Maybe we can help crack down the bug causing this?

I can confirm that this issue is occurring on other servers too. 

1 person likes this

Advertisement
13 hours ago, Eichi said:

Hm... what could cause this then? I have killed myself on my local server and our development server and I always had a map on me? :( 

I'm not sure. Are you guys using different files? I'll triple check and post here again! Thanks for the response 

I think what we use is as vanilla as it can be :D 

1 person likes this

Advertisement