S.

[GUIDE] Server Installation/Upgrade Guide (1.0.0 POTATO)

GUIDE 0.9.8 FEEDBACK   24 members have voted

  1. 1. DID THIS GUIDE HELP ?

    • Awesome (This should be a paid service)
    • Good (Everything Worked)
    • Average (I Have Some Suggestions)
    • Bad (There Are Better Guides Available)
      0
    • Horrible (Never Make A Guide Again)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi All,

This guide will address a Windows platform install from start to finish. The guide is accompanied by a download that includes all the necessary files you will need to setup your own server.
You can also find the individual download links within the guide's pdf.

Download Includes:

EXILE SERVER INSTALLATION GUIDE V1.0.0.pdf
Steam Installer
MySQL Installer
Vcredist Installer
DirectX Installer
Pbo Manager Installer
Notepad++ Installer
Server Launch Files

DROPBOX DOWNLOAD
FTP DOWNLOAD <-- UPLOADING

 

Exile Client and Server files have been removed from download to reduce size. Please download both server and client files HERE
Hope this helps and don't forget to VOTE :ph34r:

 

Edited by S.
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, S. said:

Hi All,

This guide will address a Windows platform install from start to finish. The guide is accompanied by a download that includes all the necessary files you will need to setup your own server.
You can also find the individual download links within the guide's pdf.

Download Includes: 

EXILE SERVER INSTALLATION GUIDE V1.0.0.pdf
Steam Installer
MySQL Installer
Vcredist Installer
DirectX Installer
Pbo Manager Installer
Notepad++ Installer
Server Launch Files

[DOWNLOAD HERE] ---- BUSY UPLOADING

Exile Client and Server files have been removed from download to reduce size. Please download both files HERE

Hope this helps and don't forget to VOTE :ph34r:

 

would u plz upload the guide.pdf to the ftp server ? m from oversea and could not open the dropbox website.

thx  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Awesome dude! Can't wait for the guide to end uploading! ^^
I'm having a lot of trouble making the server work... This guide must help me like for the last version ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

  • 20160720201740_1.thumb.jpg.b9188990d5d4620160720201740_1.thumb.jpg.b9188990d5d46my server got me stuck here.and i dont know how to fix it
Edited by Loong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Loong said:
  • 20160720201740_1.thumb.jpg.b9188990d5d4620160720201740_1.thumb.jpg.b9188990d5d46my server got me stuck here.and i dont know how to fix it

20160720202313_1.thumb.jpg.6715fbff6dc55

and reconnected stuck like this

could anyone help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loong said:

20160720202313_1.thumb.jpg.6715fbff6dc55

and reconnected stuck like this

could anyone help me?

How long did you wait on the above screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am unable to get the download link to work. It keeps telling me that the folder does not exist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Asher418 said:

I am unable to get the download link to work. It keeps telling me that the folder does not exist.

 

Same here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DaveM said:

How long did you wait on the above screen?

long enough to have a meal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, S. said:

Hi All,

This guide will address a Windows platform install from start to finish. The guide is accompanied by a download that includes all the necessary files you will need to setup your own server.
You can also find the individual download links within the guide's pdf.

Download Includes: 

EXILE SERVER INSTALLATION GUIDE V1.0.0.pdf
Steam Installer
MySQL Installer
Vcredist Installer
DirectX Installer
Pbo Manager Installer
Notepad++ Installer
Server Launch Files

[DOWNLOAD HERE]

Exile Client and Server files have been removed from download to reduce size. Please download both files HERE

Hope this helps and don't forget to VOTE :ph34r:

 

Link seems to be unavailable ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.