Digitalix

[SOLVED] 3EDEN Plugin Save Markers & Zones not working

Question

Posted (edited)

Wanted to post this in "Ask a Developer" but can't make a new question there. If i'm wrong here pls move it!

I try to save some changes i have done with the 3DEN Plugin function "Save Markers and Zones" but its not working at all.

It's also not saving when i open the clean exile mission and try to save from that one.

All other functions from the plugin working perfect. All what I'm get from the save window is:

class Entities
{
    items = 0;
};

Is this a bug? Anyone else has this problem? Dunno what I'm doing wrong.
screenshot

Edited by Digitalix

4 answers to this question

Have you edited the attributes of the marker to set what type of marker it is and what icon to use? I cant view your screenshot as dont have a dropbox account. Better to use something like postimage.org

Hi and thanks for reply... Dropbox-Link fixed, forgot to set permission, my fault sry!

Like i wrote it also happens with a not edited exile mission. (Tanoa)

I copy the mission from the unpacked pbo, creating in documents\arma 3\mpmissions a folder\exile.tanoa and paste the mission into.

I open the mission in editor and try to save markers and zones, but its only open a empty window with class entities entry.

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Digitalix said:

Hi and thanks for reply... Dropbox-Link fixed, forgot to set permission, my fault sry!

Like i wrote it also happens with a not edited exile mission. (Tanoa)

I copy the mission from the unpacked pbo, creating in documents\arma 3\mpmissions a folder\exile.tanoa and paste the mission into.

I open the mission in editor and try to save markers and zones, but its only open a empty window with class entities entry.

I have just tested it  my self and even though you have used the default exile tanoa mission file, you still need to set the attributes of the markers. Rightclick on any of the markers and click attributes and you will see at the bottom it has nothing for zone or icon

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, Mr Health And Safety said:

I have just tested it  my self and even though you have used the default exile tanoa mission file, you still need to set the attributes of the markers. Rightclick on any of the markers and click attributes and you will see at the bottom it has nothing for zone or icon

Awesome man! B| I knew I'm doing something wrong but didn't find the point. :$ Now it works like a charm. Have big thanks for your help!

Solved!

Advertisement