Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stoob

Territory: Paid by the day

5 posts in this topic

Maintenance costs can be paid by the day rather than the full amount.

If the maximum is 30 days and you are down to 10 days you can pay 20 days instead of the full maintenance cost.

Useful for groups and solo players who need to leave the server for a few days.

3 people like this

yeah would be cool to get something like that the problem is that they make it so short cuz they want that their stuff despawn shortly after they stopped playing so maybe if u pay 15 or maximum 20 days ahead it would be alot more expensive then it would be cool.

and maybe like u cant pay 15-20 days the whole time this would stop abusing this to hold ur base while ur group dont play there.

Advertisement

It's not possible to abuse this you wouldn't be able to pay for 100 days only the maximum holding time the server operators have set where it be 7 days or 700 days.

The server I play on has a holding time or maintenance fee for 30 days. 

Edited by Stoob

Great idea, the maintenance costs on bases definitely need some improvements and an escalating scale that gradually become more and more expensive the more territory over large a group becomes. Fixed periods of maitnance should be offered too. Do you mind if I add this to the list Ive been compiling of improvements to Exile (the thread is now pinned on this board) 

1 person likes this

Do you mind if I add this to the list Ive been compiling of improvements to Exile (the thread is now pinned on this board) 

Sure man knock yourself out.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0