Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kuplion

[SOLVED] question

4 posts in this topic

21-07-2016 08:37:34 infiSTAR.de | Player (12345) | 2h 35min 50s | Not Allowed Display with idd: 101
21-07-2016 08:37:34 infiSTAR.de | Player (12345) | 2h 35min 50s | Controls: 
21-07-2016 09:01:15 infiSTAR.de | Player (12345) | 2h 59min 28s | Not Allowed Display with idd: 101
21-07-2016 09:01:15 infiSTAR.de | Player (12345) | 2h 59min 28s | Controls: 

These are occuring as Bans, not just kicks (as per the issue seen in v0054 in a previous thread here).

EDIT: Is there any chance this is linked to the custom watermark or the custom splash screen logo I use? I ask as it's happening when players are trying to load that once they start the game..

EDIT 2: I've added 101 to the allowed IDDs and that seems to have fixed it but now players are getting banned the second their BattlEye fails to connect or their signature check times out. There is nothing in the logs for this.

EDIT 3: Found the kick/ban change in Exile Server Config. Set it to kick and will wait now..

yeah.. nothing to do with infiSTAR, please look in the forum :)

also the infiSTAR logs you posted, don't cause a ban or kick and you just need to white-list the idd

1 person likes this

Advertisement
12 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

yeah.. nothing to do with infiSTAR, please look in the forum :)

also the infiSTAR logs you posted, don't cause a ban or kick and you just need to white-list the idd

Thank you for the clarification. I posted and then researched (my bad.. :() but I figured I'd l leave it here so other people might see it too. I think it was actually just bad timing, invalid sigs and the ban (by Arma) plus the IDD happening at the same time.

Out of interest, is it possible to see what IDD 101 is?

Hey,

nahh not really you would have to go through the files or do something to the display to get an idea of what it is :)

Advertisement