MrRebo

Weird RPT spam, making players stuck loading map

Question

Every time i try to load in to my server i get stuck with loading map and the rpt is spammed with 

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
exile_client

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
exile_client

exile_client

and other nonsense. 

I've updated to 1.0.0 and still nothing

any help would be appreciated 

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, MrRebo said:

Every time i try to load in to my server i get stuck with loading map and the rpt is spammed with 

exile_client

exile_client

exile_client

and other nonsense. 

I've updated to 1.0.0 and still nothing

any help would be appreciated 

Key added to Keys folder (just checking but not probably related)

In Mission.SQM the "exile_client", added?

For official Tanoa map may look like:

Spoiler

addons[] = {"exile_client","A3_Ui_F"};
class AddonsMetaData
{
 class List
 {
  items = 2;
  class Item0
  {
   className = "exile_client";
   name = "exile_client";
  };
  class Item1
  {
   className = "A3_Ui_F";
   name = "Arma 3 - User Interface";
   author = "Bohemia Interactive";
   url = "http://www.arma3.com";
  };
 };
};

For older Mission.sqm's may look like:

Spoiler

version=12;
class Mission
{
 addOns[]=
 {

"exile_client"

};
 addOnsAuto[]=
 {
  "exile_client"
 };

Im barely able to help myself, and I have hesitated a LOT lately offering help, so I hope this helps you figure out where the issue is.

Posted (edited)

The are already added, and the mission.sqm has exile_client already, along with cup_chernarus_config for the map.

EDIT: I'm also on vilayer and i know they do stuff weird but never had this issue before so i dont know if its me or them. because everytime i change the mission name in the config rpt give me a error saying mission with template name blahblahblah could not be found even tho its there......

Edited by MrRebo

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, MrRebo said:

The are already added, and the mission.sqm has exile_client already, along with cup_chernarus_config for the map.

EDIT: I'm also on vilayer and i know they do stuff weird but never had this issue before so i dont know if its me or them. because everytime i change the mission name in the config rpt give me a error saying mission with template name blahblahblah could not be found even tho its there......

That's why my Email address is Josh@VilayerSucks.com. Contact Vilayer and let them know what's going on. Within about 48 hours you should get a reply.

I can't help since I know it's almost certainly that its the mission file or something they are doing on the tcadmin thing they have.

yeah i figured it isnt me at this point.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, MrRebo said:

yeah i figured it isnt me at this point.

Wait, so when YOU try to load into the server, your LOCAL RPT is spammed with the Exile report ?

Have you tried loading another known working server?

Try my cherno server - 198.204.241.149:2302 that will check for version issues.

Edited by GamersRoost

Posted (edited)

sorry for the late reply, its my servers rpt gets spammed like 150 lines then says server is fine and to enjoy lol. 

EDIT: when i get that spammed i try to join and get stuck at loading map. but then when i switch missions files to one wasnt one of theirs i get this  

Can't find a mission with template name: 'exile_chernarus', skipping to next mission.
23:21:07 In last 1000 miliseconds was lost another 45 these messages.

Its also changed in the config to start with that file and its in my missions folders so i dont really know

Edited by MrRebo

'exile_chernarus' maybe try exile.chernarus

Still sounds like a host issue with the tcAdmin panel.

Advertisement