OlderRetro

Issues with Massi Vehicles and Some Equipment.

Question

Okay, so I decided to run massi vehicles/gear on my server.

I am running Exile 1.0.0 and the Tanoa map.

I uploaded the mods to the server, put the keys in, added the items to the trader and to the class lists. I am getting two separate issues with items.

Gear is purchaseable, but I noticed that once I log in and out. I come back into the game with no vest and no uniform (wearing the bambi overalls) 

The other issue is all the massi vehicles show up in the trader, but anytime I try to purchase one of the massi vehicles at any trader, I get the something is very wrong blah blah blah, error 13.

Anyone have any idea what might be happening and perhaps a solution, thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Simppaa said:

Are you "using" this ? 

Thanks for responding, I have experience installing the mods on Altius, the problem I think i solved, my server was not launching my parameters correctly, I have been able to get that to work correctly, so I think the issue is solved.

Some additional information, so most of the stuff i put in is working, I am getting a code "3" which I have no clue what that does,but the majority of the items work now.

Edited by OlderRetro

Advertisement
13 minutes ago, Simppaa said:

Good. :-) 

I did update, saying I am getting a code 3 for some items, although I have no idea what that does, but i would say so far 90% of the new items are working okay.

Advertisement