DGTrooper

AI Jets in Exile

Question

Okay, I don't really know how to go about this but, In my exile server there's a couple of AI fighter jets flying around and I have No idea why or how to disable them, they were there before i installed the Mission system so i'm literally lost as to why they're just flying around

4 answers to this question

In your @ExileServer addons\exile_server_config.pbo\config.cpp file, find this:

enabledEvents[]

Remove "AmbientFlyOver" from the list of events.

20 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

In your @ExileServer addons\exile_server_config.pbo\config.cpp file, find this:

enabledEvents[]

Remove "AmbientFlyOver" from the list of events.

Thanks mate, you've helped my server a lot, You are pretty damned awesome, Last question, I have it so zombies spawn everywhere untill somebody releases a Accurate Trigger system for tanoa, but is there a way to make it so Zeds Die when they enter a safezone just like territory

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, DGTrooper said:

Thanks mate, you've helped my server a lot, You are pretty damned awesome, Last question, I have it so zombies spawn everywhere untill somebody releases a Accurate Trigger system for tanoa, but is there a way to make it so Zeds Die when they enter a safezone just like territory

The zombie systems out there should work with Tanoa. I use Exilez 2.0 on my Esseker server and that either kills or deletes (forget which) the zombies if they enter the trader. Of course, my traders don't have zombies spawning near them but that's besides the point.

17 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

The zombie systems out there should work with Tanoa. I use Exilez 2.0 on my Esseker server and that either kills or deletes (forget which) the zombies if they enter the trader. Of course, my traders don't have zombies spawning near them but that's besides the point.

I also use ExileZ but the zombies can stroll into traders and attack/infect people, i have a problem that i have is that there's no accurate trigger system for Tanoa yet that i've found and because of this i have to use Harrasing zombies instead so they can spawn anywhere

Advertisement