Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John

Couple of questions

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

First question, does enabling things like debugging which spam alot of logs in the RPT, degrade performance and cause lag?

Second, related queston. Using CUP weapons on my server, people can connect fine and there are no issues but this message is spammed in the logs 

I *think* its fixed in the mission.sqm by declaring the mod? Is that right? Is there an easy way to have the mission.sqm save correctly from the editor?

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_weapons_m16

And you already answered you own question :) 

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
cup_weapons_m16

Mod pack is missing.

And for the 1st question, yes debugging will spam the RPT logs, there is a reason why it's called debug, because it'll tell you everything you need to know to be able to debug a code. It can have impact on performance also yes, you only use debugging when there is a bug you need to debug obviously :)

Edited by ka0s

Advertisement

So, it is in the mission.sqm I need to add the mod info? Even though the server loads and runs fine for players without it there (other than the logs) :D

No. 

There is a few parameters in mission.sqm, however this error occurs mostly because you aren't launching with -mod= 

Make sure you add the CUP mod to your launch parameters.

@John I have the same problem with a few of my addons as well, did you do as das attorney said in the post and delete everything from the addons addOnsAuto? And if so did it repopulate itself with all the addons you have loaded?

Advertisement