Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FN-2187

Server restarts/closes after about 30 seconds.

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

After my fiasco before which was due to my incompetence, I made some headway and have the server working, however..

The server seems to want to auto restart during the launch, it will let you join etc, and will start loading the map, but up to a certain point the server window on my VPS will turn off and then the small server monitor will say that it has restarted.

Spoiler

I think it has something to do with the Auto Server Start.bat, specifically the; (ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >NUL
echo Exile Server Shutdown ... Restarting!
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL) part.

Spoiler

@echo off

color 0a
title Exile Monitor
:Serverstart
echo Launching Server
C: 
cd "C:\Arma\Server"
echo Exile Server Monitor... Active !
start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@exile;Kart;Mark;Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; "-config=@ExileServer\config.cfg" -port=2302 -profiles=SC "-cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg" -name=SC -autoinit
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >NUL
echo Exile Server Shutdown ... Restarting!
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
cls
goto Serverstart

I've had some digging through the other files, and the server should auto restart every 3 hours, not immediately.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I swear I'm not normally this incompetent. 

Edited by FN-2187

Still getting nowhere, after wiping and restarting, I get the same problem.

Bump, anyone any ideas?

Advertisement

When it stuck at loading the mission i guess there are probs with ur Exile.Altis.pbo...what about ur .rpt's?

Some error messages???

I managed to figure out what was wrong with it, a database error.

But now when ever I connect to the server I get permanently stuck on 'Connecting'..

I double checked the port forwarding, double checked all of the config files, everything looks correct, at-least to the guides standards.

I thought maybe the BattleEye? It says it cannot connect to the Updater and that I am 'unverified', but beyond that there doesn't seem to be much feed back in terms of the .rpt logs, everything there seem's normal, no errors, least none that are obvious.

Well I've been trying to sort it all day to no avail,

browsed the forums and the internet to see if anyone has a problem like mine but no one has a problem like mine, being perpetually stuck on 'Connecting'.. with nothing showing up on either client or server side.

I went through and port forwarded, still nothing. I'll post my .rpt log but beyond that I don't know what else to do, any help or advise or tutelage would help me alot, it must of been something that I've done somewhere but I cannot seem to be able to figure out what I did wrong, I followed the guide step by step.

http://pastebin.com/DixPAWZr

But besides that I have no idea, I'm just going to go out and get some food now as I'm stumped, maybe it's because I'm hungry, we'll never know.

Advertisement