Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sneakerzz

A3Launcher

3 posts in this topic

is there a new way to play exile i used to use the A3Launcher  not the arma 3 launcher and it seems to have taken a crap on  me. it wont download mods or connect to servers anymore. i have tried to update it but i just get an error saying it cant update any help would be nice because i am not good with moving mods in correct folders and what not it was nice cause it automatically did it for me

I had this problem. I think if you haven't used it for a while it doesn't offer an update when you start it. If you redownload and install over the top, it starts working again. 

I posted about it on their help page but, just got stuck knee deep in bot answers and I didn't get a response. 

Posted (edited)

Take the old but working forever way.

Make a shortcut from ur arma3battleye.exe and add ur startup Parameters.  No Problems and faster then all launchers. 

With the startup Parameters u can direct connect to your Favorit Server.  And the Best. If ther a passwort u dont need to enter it any connect. Just one time as a Parameter 

like mine 2 shortcust for my testserver and mainserver

Mainserver 
"E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" -noPause -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@Exile;@AdminToolkit -connect=217.79.184.7 -port=2302 -maxMem=8192
Testserver
"E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" -noPause -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@Exile;@AdminToolkit -connect=217.79.184.7 -port=2312 -password=xxx -maxMem=8192

Edited by Warsheep

Advertisement