Captiv

Building is disallowed here

Question

I am running a exile server on tanoa with DMS and Occupation running on it and one of my guys really want to build in i certain location but everytime he tries to place something a message pops up saying 'Building is disallowed her on this server, The location is not near any spawn points traders or mixer and i dont have a problem with him building there but i cant figure out how to change it so he can, Can anyone help me out please and tell me where i should be looking, 

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Building is disallowed here is the messages wheres pop up when your are on a non construction zone, radiation zone or concrete mixer zone. define inside the mission.sqm

21 hours ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

Building is disallowed here is the messages wheres pop up when your are on a non construction zone, radiation zone or concrete mixer zone. define inside the mission.sqm

But it is in non of them zones is my point. But it will still be in the mission.sqm?

are you use the mission file from exile? im sure your are inside one of this zones if you dont setup this zone alone its hard too find the correct marker

Advertisement