Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ephox

Events spawnable by admins?

5 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm wondering if there is anyway to get admins to be able to spawn events such as races via an ingame menu. I have the map Chernarus on my server and i want to spawn in some custom stuff around the coast for a race along the coastline. I want to be able to spawn in that stuff via an admin menu and be able to remove it and/or have it be removed at restart. Would this be possible? Like presets being spawned in via admin commands.

I use infiSTAR to spawn the materials I need, and once done, I delete everything again, but I guess you can make a script compilation of different events and call them either through debug or add it into infiSTAR or any other admin panel. 

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Executing a script through mArma as Dobrowney suggested would be your best option.

It will allow you to generate global markers / objects server side, without needing to modify your BE filters to allow client side code.

Executing a script through mArma as Dobrowney suggested would be your best option.

It will allow you to generate global markers / objects server side, without needing to modify your BE filters to allow client side code.

I don't know how to do this. I was hoping to maybe be able to get an ingame menu from the server where i can click Load on the different server events like coast to coast races and other things.

Advertisement