Toketh

All players getting kicked after 2 minutes.

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello! Im having trouble understanding and fixing the error my players are getting.
I just updated Infistar today, and after logging into the server, players are kicked after 2 minutes. " You were kicked off the game"
Its a fresh Tanoa Exile server with only Infistar, DMS Missions, and Occupy Roaming AI.
DaRT says "Player #0 Toketh disconnected" when the kick happens.

Thanks in advance.

EDITED* Removed RPT,

Edited by Toketh

5 answers to this question

Would the new Infistar conflict with that? Server was stable and fine yesterday, and the only thing I have touched was adding the new infistar and setting up the admin uids. 

Thanks.

Advertisement

I got another person the log into the server while i was kicked and he said the message ingame was " Signature Check timed out".

With this new info im gonna google a bit more and try and solve this.  Probably Battleye?

I will update soon.

Posted (edited)

Temp Solution.

So after changing a battleye restriction, the 2 players were able to join and both have also not been kicked for signature check.
I believe the issue was the internet where the 3 of us are located was having issues. (Same country, diff provinces)

As far as i know this is Temp Solved.

Thanks purge, your comment got me wondering / thinking if the error could be coming from something I missed.

Second question would be if there is a way i can change the cap/ limit of whatever times me out when the signature check happens. ? Is it a setting where i allow higher pings onto the server?

As of now other players can enter (its password protected because its still in developement) and they do not get kicked, but me as the server editor/manager, I cannot stay in game for more than 2 minutes before getting kicked.

Edited by Toketh
Update and forgot info

Advertisement