Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colton 6.0

Server Access

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey there! Finally got everything running, just one big question. How the hell do I join the server once it's up and going. It's running from a VPS atm, and there is a bunch of IPs but none of them work when it comes to finding the actual server listed.

- I should note I am checking from the A3 Launcher if that has anything to do with it.

Edited by Colton 6.0

Firstly I wouldn't recommend running off a VPS, your performance won't be great however that is not what you asked. A3Launcher requires you to add your server using the server check page on the website. After that, you will be able to see it in A3Launcher.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Ahh fairs. The VPS is actually a small portion of a full dedi box, so hopefully that should be good enough.

On 7/23/2016 at 10:39 PM, Colton 6.0 said:

Ahh fairs. The VPS is actually a small portion of a full dedi box, so hopefully that should be good enough.

Oh right, do you have the dedibox to yourself then? If so and you're not running anything that intensive on it, a VPS is alright, I assumed you were just renting a VPS from a company because they tend to cram tons of VPS machines onto the full machine making shared resources a pain in the ass for performance.

Advertisement