M6mal

Exploding spawned blackfish

Question

I just bought a blackfish at the traders and it exploded (went up in smoke)  and i was not harmed as it was at trader safezone, i have NOT altered or messed with aircraft spawning and i noticed the back of the blackfish must have caught the trader building on spawn as the tail was overhanging there and also it blew the windows out at the traders, all the helis spawn ok though

2 answers to this question

On 7/24/2016 at 2:50 AM, M6mal said:

I just bought a blackfish at the traders and it exploded (went up in smoke)  and i was not harmed as it was at trader safezone, i have NOT altered or messed with aircraft spawning and i noticed the back of the blackfish must have caught the trader building on spawn as the tail was overhanging there and also it blew the windows out at the traders, all the helis spawn ok though

I lost approximately, 3 blackfish so far yesterday, 2 were just blown up on server restart and on blew up on purchase. I have since bought 10 of them and placed them all over the safezone in Altius Terminal. 

I have since noticed that the blackfish and chinook's placed on the pavement area directly outside the purchase area, flip and burn on server restart. This does not happen to any other helicopter or plane for me, only the blackfish series and the ch47 from the massi vehicle mods.

I placed three other blackfish. 1 in the parking lot ( no issue so far), 1 in the field between the runways and the aircraft trader area. (no issue) and 1 on the pavement area off to the side of the traders on the border of the safezone. again that has worked out.

I did have 2 ch47's blow up sitting on the field so I don't know what is causing the problem, it just seems random for the big helis. At least for me.

i have 2, one infantry n one armed blackfish  just inside safezone between traders apron yellow line and grass and they are fine. I only seemed to have probs with the vehicle blackfish but that is now parked outside safezone on taxiway leading from traders to runway and that has survived 4 or 5 server restarts. i also noticed the z coord in the database was 0 when i was having the probs with the vehicle blackfish but now this one is 0.99999 on z coord, dunno if this has any bearing

Advertisement