XoO

DB connection always fail (windows 10) [fixed]

Question

Hello,

I'm turning nuts with the installation because i'm totally unable to connect to the DB !! 
I'm webdev so i don't forgot the basics (and it's fucking simple to connect to a DB), but I am using windows 10 and I usually work on Debian so maybe I'm wrong with some security settings.

So:

• I've  installed the A3 server from the Steam\Library\Tools installer
  • I've created the DB and executed the .sql file
  • I've set the @ExileServer\config.cfg hostname, password, passwordAdmin, serverCommandPassword values
  • I've set the @ExileServer\extdb-conf.ini [Rcon]password, [exile]Name, [exile]Username, [exile]password values
  • I've set the sql-mode="" in the my.ini file
  • I've checked the local database connection with phpmyadmin and command line (I've tried with the user root and I've created another user) 
  • I've set arma3server.exe to be executed as admin
  • I've authorized the arma3server.exe to do some modifications
  • I've authorized the connections on the firewall (but the server is local, on the same machine)
  • I've launched the server with this .bat:
    ::START SERVER
    echo Demarrage du Serveur
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 2 >NUL
    G: 
    cd "G:\Serveurs\A3 exile server\"
    cls
    echo Serveur Exile... Actif !
    start "Arma3" /HIGH /min /wait arma3server.exe "-mod=@exile;kart;heli;mark;" "-servermod=@exileserver;" "-config=G:\Serveurs\A3 exile server\@ExileServer\config.cfg" -port=2302 "-profiles=SC" "-cfg=G:\Serveurs\A3 exile server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg" -name=SC -autoinit
    ping 127.0.0.1 -n 1 >NUL
    echo Le serveur Exile est arrete!
    cls

And I continuously have this error:

11:48:42 "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
11:48:42 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."
11:48:42 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!"

The rep @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ doesn't exists, so I'm unable to see what happened. But why the server is unable to locate the extDB2.dll ?

This really turn me nuts !! So, if you have any idea to fix this problem ?
It's vanilla Exile 1.0.0  (with no mods).

Edited by XoO

3 answers to this question

Ok.. 2 people turning nuts.. any solution..?  except i don't even get any errors what so ever..!!

It just won't connect to MySql at all.. i tried to connect to the database from external PC. it's success.. but with same userID and password in extdb-conf.ini  it seems not to connect to the mysql .. still laying in the grass when connect to server. 

Advertisement