BetterDeadThanZed

AttachTo kick when loading blackfish

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Using the latest Infistar with the BE filters. If I try to load a vehicle into the Blackfish plane, I get kicked for an attachto restriction:

25.07.2016 15:38:03: BetterDeadThanZed (127.0.0.1:2316) 6adaaab804c6319af7e3f7cf90a4bf21 - #0 2:993 Exile_Car_Offroad_Red 2:989 Exile_Plane_BlackfishVehicle -1 [0,3,-4]

Not really sure how to add an exception for this one... 

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

!Exile_Plane_BlackfishVehicle should cover it.

Advertisement
47 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

!Exile_Plane_BlackfishVehicle should cover it.

It didn't. I had to put !"Exile_Car" and that worked.

Nice, I totally forgot the quotes too lol. It's been awhile I guess. I removed all of the files from my battleye folder a while back aside from bans.txt and 1 or 2 to keep BEC working. Out of the countless hackers I have banned, not a single one was discovered by battleye.

12 hours ago, oSoDirty said:

Nice, I totally forgot the quotes too lol. It's been awhile I guess. I removed all of the files from my battleye folder a while back aside from bans.txt and 1 or 2 to keep BEC working. Out of the countless hackers I have banned, not a single one was discovered by battleye.

I've toyed with this idea too. I did run with no filters for a while too and just made sure to keep an eye on players..

I've actually had 3 players blow up their blackfish and their vehicles when they try to load it in the blackfish.

People don't get caught out by battleye because the majority of them completely bypass battleye. Only silly script kiddies will try to execute a script without a bypass

Advertisement