ArchAngelOfDeath

How to remove respect requirement from traders

6 posts in this topic

Could someone kindly tell me in a "how to for dummies" method. Remove respect being required to purchase anything at traders? 

For example I also want to add SPMG and Navid weapons and ammo to traders and was told to go to config.cpp. I have no clue where that is either.

I need a step by step how to get to these specific spots and then how to edit them.

RedNed where you at lol.

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

df4568466f.png

Thank you stokes but I don't A: Know where to locate that file. B: What that even means. I'm a supreme novice.I see six levels for respect. Would I just delete that? Edit it so there all at zero?  Hence the how to for dummies

Edited by ArchAngelOfDeath

16 minutes ago, ArchAngelOfDeath said:

Why was what I needed deleted? 

You find that in the mission files (Exile.Altis(orwhatevermap).pbo) - unpack that, theres a config.cpp file around line 2800, edit the levels to all be -999999 or whatever, then it doesnt require any respect

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, ArchAngelOfDeath said:

Thank you stokes but I don't A: Know where to locate that file. B: What that even means. I'm a supreme novice.I see six levels for respect. Would I just delete that? Edit it so there all at zero?  Hence the how to for dummies

mission config file, edit all the levels to 0

Advertisement