Bruce_Lee

Have to reinvite people into group after death/respawn.

Question

Hey all.

We have a "problem" that is annoying us to death, on our server we have an alliance of 3-4 different families/clans. Each day when we log in to the server, one of the familys invites all other members of the alliance into one big group so we can spot eachoter ingame, so we can work togheter without killing eachother.

But everytime someone die that is not a member of the family/clan that created the group, he has to rejoin/be invited to the group again because he gets kicked from the group, this is making us slowly become insane.

Does anyone have an workaround for this issue? i know it might not be an "bug" since we all belog to different families/clans, but can it be made so that the group you create and invite people to during the game session stays the same, and it dont kick people upon their death or relog etc?

Cheers.

Edit : Before anyone says "Just make one big Family/Clan" we cannot, the server rules only permits one Family/Clan to have two bases each on the map.

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Isn't it a Bitch when the Game doesn't cooperate when you think you found a way too break the rules ??  I mean , doing it is one thing , asking for help is another    :|

Edit : If you don't like the rules , why play there ? Find a server with Rules that Suit You .

Edited by Goblin

Hey Goblin, i apriciate your concern, but we are not breaking the rules, even the server admins are part of this alliance, i think the issue in itself is that you get "reset" to join your familiy group upon death/respawn, but there has to be a workaround for this?

Advertisement