Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rocko

Loot in Territories...

Question

Loot in Territories... doesn't spawn. We all know this and some will think thats great.. less crap/clutter in the DB.

Ok.. let me put it to you this way.

We have a large group of players on our servers. Those payers have territories...cool right? Those guys have to travel to get loot...perfect right...

NO. 

Loot does not spawn in territories, so when you have a 100 man server and there are 60+ territories and various maps like Esseker, Tavi and Altis.. what happens...Players start asking...why is there no loot? Answer - Because you guys have all built a nice home for yourselves, and loot doesn't spawn in a territory you have caused ALL the loot on the server to not spawn. Try the ocean as that's the least built up area...

Does anyone have a fix to turn off the no loot in territory spawn?

Otherwise...players will have to destroy their bases soon to get loot, then rebuild to stay safe...vicious circle.

Oh and missions...I can go on about that...but meh...if a mission spawns near a base you get complaints...so in some cases you end up dialling back the missions/AI which then fuels the no loot fire.

R.

2 answers to this question

I brought this problem up to Exile devs when 0.9.20 was released. I have been assured that this problem has been addressed in 0.9.21.

Missions are a third party issue. Please let the AI mission system developers know in their threads.

Hey Rod, 

Thanks for the reply, as always V helpful. 

The mission things...to be honest if you can't defend your base from AI or do the mission near your base then what hopes do people have of defending their base from a few players...that's my take anyway.

Hopefully the next ver. will help the loot in territories which is a real problem for players at the moment.

R.

Advertisement