• 0
Brobropopo

XM8 8G Not Working

Question

When my players are in the server and they open the tablet all of the default functions work aside from the ability to see other players on the XM8 Tablet. I heard that this was a database issue so I reset the database which did not fix the issue. Any Ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

  • 0
13 minutes ago, Brobropopo said:

When my players are in the server and they open the tablet all of the default functions work aside from the ability to see other players on the XM8 Tablet. I heard that this was a database issue so I reset the database which did not fix the issue. Any Ideas?

Are they going into the XM8 settings -> Show Device on 8G network -> On?

Just to be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Zeito said:

Are they going into the XM8 settings -> Show Device on 8G network -> On?

Just to be sure.

Oh My I feel So Stupid. Thanks! Is there anyway to set it to on as the default for all players?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Brobropopo said:

Oh My I feel So Stupid. Thanks! Is there anyway to set it to on as the default for all players?

It's a small one, but once it's on, it's always on for that player. Not sure about setting it as a default though, never really looked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Zeito said:

It's a small one, but once it's on, it's always on for that player. Not sure about setting it as a default though, never really looked.

Okay thanks anyway you have been a big help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.