deck123

exile 1.0.0 chernarus mission file

13 posts in this topic

I have a few servers running so now I was after a chernarus one but as I am still new here I am in need of a little help getting the missions file running as I have not got one for 1.0.0 I only have the  0.9.61 "Plum"   and I know a load of files was changed so I am not able to use the old one, so does anyone have a basic missions file I could use and edit or maybe help me got my old one working. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 person likes this

I would like such a mission file aswell, so following this :-)

Advertisement
3 hours ago, DeeJay86 said:

I would like such a mission file aswell, so following this :-)

Hello I built one just adding some little tweaks but got work so it might not be ready until monday, maybe tomorrow if am lucky but once its ready I will post it. :)  

11 hours ago, deck123 said:

Hello I built one just adding some little tweaks but got work so it might not be ready until monday, maybe tomorrow if am lucky but once its ready I will post it. :)  

That would be awsome, i'll hang around patiently

So I have been busy and hitting a few bugs and I have to go away for 5 days but here is a working missions file this is with only the ai traders and no building atm I will finish it whe home, feel free to add any in though :) https://www.mediafire.com/?0nscha7x2obwbbm

10 hours ago, deck123 said:

So I have been busy and hitting a few bugs and I have to go away for 5 days but here is a working missions file this is with only the ai traders and no building atm I will finish it whe home, feel free to add any in though :) https://www.mediafire.com/?0nscha7x2obwbbm

I'll give it a try thanks man :)

Which folder is it that you put the mission files to edit them with EDEN? Been looking around, and i see like mpmissions everywhere but not from the eden editor :)

Whats the :)

execVM "announcepay.sqf";
 in the initPlayerLocal.sqf? 

remove the announcepay forgot todo that as I will be adding lockers in when home :) 

How do i edit the mission.sqm? :) Everytime i load it from my mpmissions folder with Eden editor it sais it needs to be updated before loading, then it clears it and is all empty :-)

Wanted to make it more cozy at the traders :P

Advertisement