C][G GhostTown™

Updated 1.0.0 mission files

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

I apologize if this request is in the wrong place.

We are looking for updated mission file's (Mainly Trader's) for Chernarus - Napf - Esseker

We aren't looking for anything fancy as this is not for personal use :)

Just need updated trader's with Lockers and such!

If your willing to help out please let me know! 

Thank you,

Ghost

hello I have the same issue as yourself but cant seem to find anything, I am currently working on one but not 100% sure if it will work but if it does I will send the cherno one across. :) 

Advertisement
4 hours ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

I hate to bump, but anyone have any they are willing to share? :)

what are you after man or really need

Posted (edited)

Why can't you make them yourself? I mean it has been several days now, you could have done them yourself in one of those days, what exactly do you need these for?

Edit: Most people create trader cities and such for use in their own server to give it a unique look and sometimes have things that can't be transferred across without extra files (I do). It's unlikely people would want to share their own unless it's created for you soley because we usually spend a lot of time to make our traders look good and unique

Edited by Steelius

8 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

what are you after man or really need

Just some basic trader's for those 3 maps :)

I would of worked on them my self but with my work schedule I am struggling to get free time.

6 hours ago, Steelius said:

Why can't you make them yourself? I mean it has been several days now, you could have done them yourself in one of those days, what exactly do you need these for?

Edit: Most people create trader cities and such for use in their own server to give it a unique look and sometimes have things that can't be transferred across without extra files (I do). It's unlikely people would want to share their own unless it's created for you soley because we usually spend a lot of time to make our traders look good and unique

I understand that, it's why I asked if anyone had some basic trader's for those maps. Nothing special or fully unique.

My free time is extremely limited with work and family, but believe me I understand what you're saying :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

I understand that, it's why I asked if anyone had some basic trader's for those maps. Nothing special or fully unique.

My free time is extremely limited with work and family, but believe me I understand what you're saying :)

Hello my server is just about running just adding some lockers and sorting loot out, but this will take until monday as I have work if you can hold on I dont mind helping out. :)

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, deck123 said:

Hello my server is just about running just adding some lockers and sorting loot out, but this will take until monday as I have work if you can hold on I dont mind helping out. :)

I appreciate that thank you! :)

Posted (edited)

Hello!

Here you go.

And this.

Good luck.

Edited by exilerist

Advertisement