Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Mike

Players getting auto disconnected no rpt log

Question

Posted (edited)

As of late I havn't had anyone new join my server besides a handful of people who play regularly and everytime a new player comes they connect and disconnect after a few mins, I have nothing in the RPT log that even says they tried to join... guessing its something wrong but i dont know where to start looking, if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it

mods are exile, mas weapons, tryk uniforms, ryan zombies and extended base mod

Edited by Crazy Mike
1 person likes this

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Chances are it's either people crashing or people trying to join without the right mods active. Perhaps they are people who play regular Arma 3 and don't realize they are trying to join an Exile server. Nothing you can do. This is an old "problem" that has been brought up many many times.

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

13 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

As of late I havn't had anyone new join my server besides a handful of people who play regularly and everytime a new player comes they connect and disconnect after a few mins, I have nothing in the RPT log that even says they tried to join... guessing its something wrong but i dont know where to start looking, if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it

mods are exile, mas weapons, tryk uniforms, ryan zombies and extended base mod

I'm having the same issue, but with Exile as the only mod, and then some mission/ai mods.

People join, i see them connect, get their GUID verified, then they get immediately disconnected, nothing in RPT, infistar log just says connected/disconnected, they dont show up in account table so they mustn't even be getting as far as spawn screen.

very frustrating.

Advertisement

yea i kinda figured that, sucks arma doesn't atleast give us the light of day in the logs

We're seeing a lot of the same here as well. Connected and then Disconnected. No log info.

Totally getting this watched 16 connect discounect and kicked yesterday ..... Put Ticket in and got told by my provider not to keep worrying about  it ..... So I been sat on an empty server on my own for 6 days looking at people trying to join /...Please any help

Advertisement