Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beezy

Can't Get into any servers

Question

I just installed Exile and A3launcher, iv installed all the mods i need for the servers i select and i am also getting in the game then getting disconnected iv attempted to log into 5 different server all of witch disconnect me with the reasons.

you were kicked or some file text missing but iv got everything installed.. 

and i own arma 3 with all 4 xpacks plus all the mods in a3 launcher installed. 

im at a lose, what am i missing?

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Sometimes steam workshop content downloaded in A3Launcher gets wonky and doesn't download/update properly, try loading Arma 3 from steam and see if any downloads trigger automatically to your steam UI. Also, make sure you don't have any additional parameters set in A3Launcher's "settings" tab.

Edited by oSoDirty

10 minutes ago, oSoDirty said:

Sometimes steam workshop content downloaded in A3Launcher gets wonky and doesn't download/update properly, try loading Arma 3 from steam and see if any downloads trigger automatically to your steam UI. Also, make sure you don't have any additional parameters set in A3Launcher's "settings" tab.

Agreed here, we have had some have major problems with A3 launcher lately

Advertisement

If you're getting kicked from a server, especially if it says you're missing keys it's either a server problem or you're missing the correct mods. For instance - I had an issue where my server required both RHSAFRF and RHSUSAF but a3launcher was only detecting RHSAFRF. In my mission.sqm inside required addons were some of the things from RHSUSAF but because it wasn't detected by a3launcher, clients weren't getting the second RHS and it would kick them for missing keys.

I would suggest trying servers that would reliably work (e.g CCG or something?) then trying to join those. Carefully read what the error is it's giving you, if you read through the lines it will show you exactly where the problem is e.g missing key D:\SSD\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@Exile\addons\dbo_old_bike.pbo

That would be telling me my @Exile folder is the problem, which you should fix my reinstalling Exile and or verifying it.

TY, i got it working this info was helpful

Advertisement