Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MickScandalous

exile Exile Server help

2 posts in this topic

Everytime I make a post it is deleted and it is getting kind of old since I am just asking for a little help or information. I have a running server with ryanzombies, and extended base mod. My issue is when im on the server I see no zombies, the Roaiming AI is non existent and there are no missions. As I have asked before I need some help setting this up so it runs like everyone elses servers that I see online. I have been on forums and on this site but nothing is helping me. The last reply I had was asking about an RBPT or RPT file and I asked where I could find that since this is the first time i have ever tried this stuff out. Or if it makes things easier I just want a running server for LAN with my family and if someone wanted to send me one I would love that too! If someone wants to keep deleting my post then atleast id like to know why since its in Gerneral Discussion and I am just asking for some advice or help. This is my 4th attempt at posting for help. If I cant be helped then I guess ill just not play Exile. sorry if I seem salty but I keep having to type the same question everytime and when I get one person to start helping it is removed

52 minutes ago, MickScandalous said:

Everytime I make a post it is deleted and it is getting kind of old since I am just asking for a little help or information. I have a running server with ryanzombies, and extended base mod. My issue is when im on the server I see no zombies, the Roaiming AI is non existent and there are no missions. As I have asked before I need some help setting this up so it runs like everyone elses servers that I see online. I have been on forums and on this site but nothing is helping me. The last reply I had was asking about an RBPT or RPT file and I asked where I could find that since this is the first time i have ever tried this stuff out. Or if it makes things easier I just want a running server for LAN with my family and if someone wanted to send me one I would love that too! If someone wants to keep deleting my post then atleast id like to know why since its in Gerneral Discussion and I am just asking for some advice or help. This is my 4th attempt at posting for help. If I cant be helped then I guess ill just not play Exile. sorry if I seem salty but I keep having to type the same question everytime and when I get one person to start helping it is removed

Z0mEQyN.png

hmm. Locked.

Advertisement