GyroCapitan

[SOLVED] We discovered a hackers, where do we post?

23 posts in this topic

We ended up finding a hacker today that was able to give money, respek, vehicles etc and even though infistar and battleye booted him a few times, he was changing GUID's etc each time.  How do we report it and where so other admins can block the IP, GUID's, etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GyroCapitan said:

We ended up finding a hacker today that was able to give money, respek, vehicles etc and even though infistar and battleye booted him a few times, he was changing GUID's etc each time.  How do we report it and where so other admins can block the IP, GUID's, etc?

Just to make sure you are using the latest version of infiSTAR correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
20 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

Just to make sure you are using the latest version of infiSTAR correct?

Yes we are unless it has updated in the last few hours.  Not saying its an infistar issue, I just want to make alert who needs to be alerted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, GyroCapitan said:

Yes we are unless it has updated in the last few hours.  Not saying its an infistar issue, I just want to make alert who needs to be alerted.

Do you have verifySignatures = 0? kylemod = true? and battleye filters (for everything)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think he has those last two things configured like that. If he did they would not boot him at all as long as the guy has a bypass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't really have a specific area to post these types of things but some proof would be needed. If you want to send it to me I can pass it along to some other server owners and they choose whether or not if they want to ban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

We don't really have a specific area to post these types of things but some proof would be needed. If you want to send it to me I can pass it along to some other server owners and they choose whether or not if they want to ban

Okay, I will get some logs compiled as well as some screenshots.  Appreciate the help to send to others.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GyroCapitan said:

Okay, I will get some logs compiled as well as some screenshots.  Appreciate the help to send to others.

 

Will you post them here? Hackers don't deserve to stay hidden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to hack on MW2, got banned before i was able to load into the match...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.