AmP3d

modss

11 posts in this topic

so i have tried multiple thing i have the command lines set up on my server control panel but im having a difficult time trying to put the mos in the right spot so they work when i start up the server and the DMS mission folder i have the same issue

thanks for any help in advanced, AmP3d

That post contains exactly 0% useful information. You aren't even telling us what the problem is. If you want help, you need to be more specific, plus you need to include your server's log file.

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

Zed is right, but this might be helpful:

How to setup a commandline (paid host service)

@Mod1;@Mod2;

etc

Please follow the instructions on the thread for things such as DMS. It does clearly tell you to add it to @ExileServer/addons

Edited by Steelius

Posted (edited)

im asking where i put the mods, like do i put it in @ExileServer/addons ????  thats all im asking i aint asking how to set a command line. 

Edited by AmP3d

Posted (edited)

ill figure it out 

Edited by AmP3d

Anyone else really enjoy scrolling past that RPT?

Posted (edited)

ok, i really need help tell me exactly what you need. now remember im new to this and dont really know what im after, ill find it and get it to you,  ive had my server for almost  2 weeks, i have the exile mod working, i have the infinistar server mod working, no i cannot figure out how to get the addon mods working (i.e @AdvancedRappelling etc...). i guess what im trying to get is i have no clue where to put the mod. im using FTP. and i have no the slightest idea on where or what i have to change (if i have to at all) in the B.E part of it any pointers at all would be good even a drawing with crayons haha. idk everything ive looked at is different and i dont unerstand it. 

thanks again

P.S do i have to put the .Bikeys in the keys folder?

Edited by AmP3d

@AmP3d you only need to upload the mods to your servers root directory and then add them to the command line.

Posted (edited)

so i DL the mods take copy them fron my pc side into the root of my arma3 server,

Untitled.pngand the DMS_exile mission pbo, where would i put that? so i can have dynamic missions in my server

Edited by AmP3d

Advertisement